Two months ago I took a leap of faith and decided to resign from my teaching
position without first having another one secured.  I wanted to find an
opportunity to teach in a school that was committed to a balanced literacy
philosophy.

Last week I started the interview process at two schools who both share in
this philosophy.  Yesterday, I was offered a contract, and I accepted!  We
celebrated by trading in our 11 year old minivan and then going out to a
romantic dinner. ;)

Tomorrow is our 15th wedding anniversary, followed by Independence Day, so
our family will continue to celebrate.

I am so blessed to have found this email group and a sweet new job all in
the same week!!!  (I'm jumping for joy right now.)  Thanks for being there
for me in cyberspace!

Teresa