Angie, I am getting ready to teach 6th grade Language Arts for the first time.
My background is elementary.  I was interested in hearing from a middle school
teacher about using the Comprehension Toolkit in middle school.  Thanks-Sue

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Angie Kelley
Sent: Sat 8/16/2008 2:28 AM
To: 'Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group'
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] monitoring comprehension

Kim,
The Comprehension Toolkit for grades 3-6 has a great lesson on monitoring
using How Many Days to America by Eve Bunting. It's great! I just used it
with my sixth graders.

Angie Kelley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This e-mail is for the sole use of the individual for whom it is intended. If
you are neither the intended recipient, nor agent responsible for delivering
this e-mail to the intended recipient, any disclosure, retransmission, copying,
or taking action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the person transmitting the
information immediately. All e-mail correspondence to and from this e-mail
address may be subject to NC Public Records Law which result in monitoring and
disclosure to third parties, including law enforcement.

In compliance with federal laws, Guilford County Schools administers all
educational programs, employment activities and admissions without
discrimination because of race, religion, national or ethnic origin, color,
age, military service, disability or gender, except where exemption is
appropriate and allowed by law.  Refer to the Board of Education's
Discrimination Free Environment Policy AC for a complete statement. Inquiries
or complaints should be directed to the Guilford County Schools Compliance
Officer, 120 Franklin Boulevard, Greensboro, NC  27401; 336-370-2323.