I really don't mind that walk throughs that our principals are doing becasue it
is making me a better teacher.  Anyone can perfom for a formal evaluatiion but
now teachers have to be on their toes at all times.  I have been taking classes
on assessing students for learning, not of learning.  The main thing I have
gotten is that we as teachers need to know what we want the kids to learn after
every lesson so objectives are important.  I think we should look at some of
the things we are being asked to do as good for the kids, which is why we are
teachers right?  Granted their are some things that are absurd, but we need to
weed through those and take the things that will help our kids and use them to
make us better teachers.
Lisa