From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of suzie herb
Sent: Thu 12/11/2008 12:49 AM
To: mosaic@literacyworkshop.org
Subject: [MOSAIC] DRA

I need some help from grade four teachers up to middle school who use the DRA
with their students.  Do you use the assessment to identify just 'right' levels
by finding the exact 'independent level' or do you use it to find instructional
and then focus 'instruction' accordingly?  A bit of a problem in our area.  We
have 'no kids left behind....most of our fourth and fifth graders are in the
range of 34 (lowest grade four to fifty in grade five).  Thoughts,
ideas....comments...greatly appreciated.

      Start your day with Yahoo!7 and win a Sony Bravia TV. Enter now
http://au.docs.yahoo.com/homepageset/?p1=other&p2=au&p3=tagline