From: English Companion [mailto:m...@englishcompanion.ning.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 30, 2009 11:13 AM
To: c...@ca.rr.com
Subject: On English Companion: EC Ning Book Club: "Readicide," by Kelly
Gallagher

A message to all members of English Companion

Though the formal "Readicide" Book Club will not begin until next week, I
have set up the pages for it and those eager to begin can now post pre-book
club questions and comments to give Kelly and others some sense of what is
on their mind. You can access the "Readicide" Book Club page several ways:
The drop-down menu for "Notes/Events" has a link that will take you straight
there; you can click on the link on the Main Page at the top; or, given its
inevitable popularity, you can click on the link on the Main Page under
Groups where the page will remain visible most of the time.

Very eager to learn from Kelly, his book, and everyone who joins the book
club discussion.

"Readicide" Book Club:
http://englishcompanion.ning.com/group/ecnbookclubreadicide

Visit English Companion at: http://englishcompanion.ning.com

--
To control which emails you receive on English Companion, go to:
http://englishcompanion.ning.com/profiles/profile/emailSettings