I used iMovie to make the videos.  I'm sure you could use a program on a
PC, I'm just not familiar with those.  As far as the lesson itself, I used
a Four Block book called Making Big Words Grade 4.  It was a book full of
worksheets a student would do independently that I just read off to turn
into a lesson.  Once I figured out how to do the videos, I could make and
edit them in about 30 minutes and since I plan on using them over and
over, year after year, I thought it was a good investment of my time.  I
also go other teachers to start making them.  I have about 5 more that are
not on the website now.  One of them is done by my principal, another by
my husband.  The kids LOVE them!

mosaic@literacyworkshop.org writes:
>Angela,
>I love the videos that you created for word work. =C2=A0Would you please
>te=
>ll me what you used to create them?

Angela Hatley Almond, NBCT
Fourth Grade