Thank you sooo much!  I recognized the lessons and love the idea of creating
the lesson for the children to do independently.  This is really awesome to me!
 I do not have iMovie (I don't think) but I do have a new Mac and it costs very
little so I will certainly buy it this week!  I am moving from second grade to
fourth grade and really want to do this for word work.  I will have 9 computers
in my classroom so the rest is easy!  I may contact you later to ask more
questions!
Cathy -------------- Original message from "Angela Almond"
<angela_alm...@scs.k12.nc.us>: --------------