Scrolls really served as an "anchor" for me throughout the year in regards
to determining importance in NONFICTION by identifying those features. My
students knew to look for titles, subtitles, and bold words FIRST when they
picked up nonfiction (and other features second, third,...) as a result of
the mapping we did with scrolls at the beginning of the year.

Thanks again for sharing your ideas, Dave!

-Michelle/5th/IA

This message sent from the home of
Scott and Michelle TG
www.mrstg.com