Hi,

We all know the "popular" picture books that are mentioned in the comprehension books and are also in many wonderful lists on the tools page. I love these lists, but I'd also be curious to know if people would like to share a couple of their "newer" or "just discovered" books and how they use them in their classroom. There are tons of books coming out daily, and I am finding two or three every month that are worth buying to keep in the classroom. Maybe we could make a new list?!

Thoughts and ideas welcome.

Thanks,

Shannon