Will both of you share examples.
PatK
On Nov 3, 2009, at 7:33 PM, newbop wrote:

I've never used riddle poems, but I've good results with those one minute mysteries for kids.

Drego

Maureen Morrissey wrote:
A colleague in fourth grade needs a couple of riddle or mystery poems for introducing inferences...I was hoping someone out there might have a good
source.
Thanks!
Maureen

Civilization is not destroyed by wicked people, it is not necessary that they be wicked, only that they be spineless. -James Baldwin