I appreciate the discussion here. I'm rethinking things and still absorbing the
comments and ideas. I'm tempted to bring back everything to the staff and have
them mull through it and come to a conclusion themselves. Thanks again.
Kelly AB

On 11/10/09 3:39 PM, "Domina.Natasha" <domina.nata...@north-haven.k12.ct.us>