Will you list some other suggestions from her book? I have Book Chats on Friday's students have a few minutes (2-3 minutes) to talk about their book. I have chat guidelines so it goes quickly. This way everyone can share. It takes about an hourThey can read a passage if they wish and they recommend it to people in the class that they think would like it. This really helps.
PatK