Try  the Teachers' College Site. They have downloadable assessments. My
district just began using these.

http://rwproject.tc.columbia.edu/resources/assessments/reading-assessments

The assessments are accompanied by rubrics, good explanations for
administering them, and how to use them for assessing levels.

Maura
5/NJ