Laura,
When you ask for scope and sequence, is this to become your curriculum? If
so, I suggest you carefully check state expectations and make sure there is
 a match. It sounds like your teachers lack confidence in applying the
standards and want their hands held and materials pre-made. I agree with
others here that this leads to loss of the balanced program.  But on the
other hand you have to worry that some teachers are doing less than they
should because they lack something (materials, confidence, etc). Have you
looked at the Cunningham Four Blocks program? Maybe more training and
mentor support would be better than a program, if you want to maintain your
integrity.
Just my two cents.
Maureen