From: "Dluhos Sara (31R024)" <sdlu...@schools.nyc.gov>
To: "Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group"
<mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Subject: [MOSAIC] common formative assessments
Date: Tue, Dec 27, 2011 6:09 pm

Mastery Connect looks wonderful.

Does anyone know of any free (or inexpensive) options to assess mastery of
individual reading skills (such as main idea, details. cause & effect)?  My
school is going to be running a program and we are in need of short tests to
use as pre- and post-assessments.

Thanks in advance everyone!  Love this group.  I find out so much interesting
and useful information through you all!!

Mrs. Sara Dluhos
Barnes IS24

"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn."
-Benjamin Franklin