HI all,  Lisa is going to lead with me, hopefully more than one chapter.
Leading only means kind of being sure the conversation goes on, moving us
along.  Anyone else is welcome.  I recommend our "facilitator" group
communicate off list as individuals to avoid clogging the list serve.

ONCE AGAIN, PLEASE NO ON NEED TO SAY HE/SHE WANTS TO JOIN THE TALK.  THAT
JUST CREATES WAY TOO MANY EMAILS FOR THE LIST TO FUNCTION.  EVERYONE IS
WELCOME AND YOU DON'T NEED TO TELL US!  LET'S SAVE OUR EMAILS FOR "GOOD
TALK' about the book as we go.  Contact me individually off the list if you
have particular questions or would like to join the facilitator group.

Remember the plan now is to start the last weekend of January, giving people
time to get their books.  And even if you're late getting your book there is
no reason not to just join in when you do.  This is not like school where
you get marked absent or tardy - smile.

Sally

sally.thom...@verizon.net