Hello,

Our school is considering purchasing the latest edition of the Fountas &
Pinnell Benchmark Assessment System.  We are not sure if we need to order one
kit per classroom, or one kit per grade level (we have 3 classes per grade
level)  We currently use Reading A-Z Running Records and correlate them to F&P,
but want to know how F&P kit works.  If you use F&P:

Do we need one kit per grade level or one kit per teacher?
Is it easy to use?
Do you use the data management component?
Any information would be appreciated, as it is a huge expense and I want to
make sure it is worth it.

Thanks,
Jacki
American School of Madrid