Hi Jacqueline,

Sorry, it occurred to me that might have been unclear. I was not present when
the box was opened from the publisher so unsure also as to how it's set up when
it arrives, if at all. The 'sleeves' were the clear plastic three hole punched
'envelopes' (open at top) that we put the copy of the book in along with the
ten or so assessment pages for that book (assume the sleeves came with the
set). Because making the multiples of assessment pages made the binder then
quite fat, one half of it, sequentially, got put into a second thick binder. So
you had the one from publisher binder, its second half of the set in a second
binder, the third from publisher binder being the alternate set (fewer copies
of the assessment pages meant not so fat). Then a fourth smaller binder was
there to house the originals -- but that was just for back-up, since really the
person encountering "the last page" in a sleeve was to see they were replaced
prior to returning it to the home
 shelf.

I think it'd be a terrific waste to have one per class since the cost would
give you so many more 'real' books for classroom libraries. But two entire sets
for sure, being that your school is larger than ours.

Linda