From: Jennifer Olimpieri <ojen...@sbcglobal.net>
To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group
<mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>; Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email
Group <mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Sent: Sun, Apr 8, 2012 7:16 pm
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] School wide reading.

Hi. I work in a k-5 school as a reading consultant.  We currently have a
monthly
alendar that kids turn in to get a small prize. At the end of the year the get
ecognized, so on and so forth. However, the program is old and not very
nticing. The younger ones are usually the ones turning in their calendars but
ostly it is ineffective anymore. I would like to revitalize a school wide
eading program. Does anyone have fresh and exciting ideas that is easily
ecordable but effective?  I would live to hear ideas out there. Thanks!