Of course, this doesn't answer the original question about RN, but I think
it needs said just the same.  When the National Reading Panel suggested
Fluency as a pillar, they had no idea that it would morph into Speed.  It's
pretty much a no-brainer that children need to read fluently in order to
comprehend.  The break-down in our understanding comes when we try to use
speed alone as a measure of something it may OR MAY NOT reflect-- which is
enough fluency to comprehend.  We need information about how well a child
is reading fluently so we go to oral reading which is "visible" and we
think counts for a lot in our diagnosis of fluency/dysfluency because we
can "see" fluency in silent reading.  This, however, presents a big
problem.  Fluent oral reading is rarely needed as readers progress thorough
life AND dysfluent oral reading does NOT show us whether a child is fluent.
 What would show us better would be comprehension assessment.  If they can
comprehend, they are reading fluently enough to do what we need them to do,
no matter how fast or slow they read.

Also, put practically, is that if a child who has the enormous learning
capacity of childhood rereads the same passage over and over, you will not
see how fluent he is.  What you have an extraordinary opportunity to see
how fast children really can memorize, especially if the text is meaningful
discourse.  And once any particular child memorizes the passage, what you
get is a recitation, not a reading.  Picture a 4-year old saying the Pledge
of Allegiance and extend that.  A child has a powerful ability to memorize
and if you're (the child) reading passages orally with someone measuring
the speed (what they think is fluency), you will inadvertently memorize the
passage and recite it as your eyes run through the text. You have to keep
the end goal in sight: fluent reading to aid in comprehension.  There's no
legitimate need for it to be oral--that's how we tried to figure out how to
measure fluency.  There's no legitimate need for it to be fast.  Again,
that's how we try to measure something that was superimposed onto the
fluency discussion.  Fast just doesn't matter on its own; it matters only
if it impacts comprehension.  And, believe me, it doesn't always.

Sorry...I know this isn't helpful when you ask about programs.  But just
maybe thinking about a couple of issues will help.  There are some
EXCELLENT fluency books out there that I highly recommend:  Reading
Fluency: Process, Practice, and Policy by Bess Altwerger, Nancy Jordan and
Nancy Rankie Shelton; What Research Has to Say about Fluency Instruction
edited by S. Jay Samuels and Alan E. Farstrup; and Practical Fluency by Max
Brand and Gayle Brand.  With summer coming, perhaps you and your colleagues
will have a chance to read those books, jigsaw your understandings from the
books, and design a fluency program that is more effective than Read
Naturally.  Check out its absence in What Works Clearinghouse.