My point exactly!
Ali

In a message dated 5/25/2012 7:46:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
soozq55...@aol.com writes:

I'm sure  if they wanted better basketball players, they would have the
kids shoot a  million baskets each day. What are people thinking? What about
kids that have  no support at home? And they will wonder why the gap keeps
getting bigger?  Ugh!

Sue Moore