I have used the Daily 5 with my 4th graders for the past 3 years...however,
 the admin continues to "monitor" the reading time. We all know the many of
 the students don't read at home...some of my kiddos don't have a "home" to
go  to... Thank you for your encouraging words!

In a message dated 5/25/2012 8:12:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,