Since we just received a couple messages from a hacked email account, I want
to remind everyone about sending messages to our list.

SEND *ONLY* TO MOSAIC
Hackers will typically send a message to multiple people by either using Cc
or Bcc (this includes putting yourself in this field). If you include
another recipient when sending to our list, the message *will* be *denied*.
I'm sorry this has to be enforced, but the only other option would be to
moderate every message. Please send *only* to Mosaic when posting a message.

When you see obvious spam as we did earlier, just delete the message and
move on. There is no need to comment on it to the entire list.

Should you ever have questions or problems with any message or your
membership please contact me off-list.

Thanks,

Keith Mack
Web Administrator for Mosaic List