I love Words Their Way which offers differentiation for all levels of word
study. It is hands-on with research-based assessments included. I
especially find it helpful to meet needs of higher leveled readers and
writers.

--
Jackie Brownell
District Literacy Coach

BTSD - All Students Achieving

Standard Confidentiality Statement

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email is the property of the Burlington
Township Board of Education and is intended solely for the designated
recipient(s). The information contained in this email may be privileged and
confidential or may be subject to public disclosure. If you are not an
intended recipient of this email, the reading, dissemination, distribution,
copying or use of the information contained in this email is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email message in error, please email
the sender and delete this email message which you have mistakenly received.