15-20 min 4 days a week - 3rd and 4th grade.  We had 1hr 30 min. Language
Arts time and a 45 minute writing time.

Jan
You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your
grandmother.    -Albert Einstein
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to
what lies within us.   -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Nothing is as strong as gentleness, and nothing is so gentle as real
strength.
If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it. ~  Albert
Einstein