 From: Tammy Hubbart <thubb...@usd205.com>
To: Mosaic: A Reading Comprehension Strategies Email Group
<mosaic@literacyworkshop.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 11:14 PM
Subject: Re: [MOSAIC] spelling

There is a mixup in the post. My name made it on someone else's post. I have a
very differentiated class. I have two kiddos that are beginning second grade in
reading. Therefore their spelling is about that as well. I also have 3rd /4th
grade level, 5th grade level and a sprinkling of great spellers.  I teach a 5th
grade classroom but have all title and resource kiddos.  I'm looking for a
program to fit all those needs. I have heard nothing but good things about
Words Their Way I have purchased the main book but am looking to see what other
resources anyone knows about that works with it. I will appreciate any
suggestions.

Sent from my iPad