Hi all,

I ran some experiments with moses like, half a year ago.
And recently I ran them for a second time.
The time I got the reuslts, I got confused.
Beacause they're so different from those I got previously.

The softwares I used was not changed, the same version.
The corpus is of course the same. I just copied them.
And I used the same script the run the experiments, just changed some directory.
It seems I ran the same experiments on two different servers at different time,
and got different results.

I checked alignment results, aligned.grow-diag-and-final,
and there're a lot of differences.
I also checked moses.ini, and the parameters are greatly different.

So, has anybody ever come into this situation? I'm really confused...

Regards,

Lee Xianhua

2010-01-11