hi,

Thanks for you quick response.
But, will this cause a drop of BLEU, like, 0.5 point?
I thinks that's too much...

I have run my baseline experiments three times, and got three different results.
The results for test set are: 0.2798, 0.2741, 0.2790.
The first is run on server1 previously,
the second and the third are run recently,
while the second is run on server2, and the third is run on server1.

Now I don't know what is my baseline.

Regards,

Lee Xianhua

2010-01-11