Hi Christian

Thanks for the tips.

Yes, I think that creating an organisation would be the way to go.
Then we could host other related projects in the organisation, rather
than being inside mosesdecoder.

Only problem is that 'moses' is already taken

cheers - Barry

Quoting Christian Rishøj Jensen <crjen...@hum.ku.dk> on Fri, 9 Sep
2011 10:51:11 +0200: