Hi Daniel,

 Thanks. Your dependency list is impressive.

 Which dependencies you need to install depends on your starting point
 (Linux distro) and the packages you want to install. We use these
 minimum required Debian package dependencies on Ubuntu Server 9.10. This
 does not include any optional packages and it's not yet updated yet for
 GIT.

 BerkeleyAligner 2.1 Unsupervised:
 apt-get install default-jre

 GIZA++ 1.0.5:
 apt-get install build-essential

 MGIZA++ 0.6.3.1:
 apt-get install build-essential libboost-all-dev perl python

 RandLM 0.20:
 apt-get install build-essential libboost-all-dev

 IRSTLM 5.60.03:
 apt-get install build-essential libtool zlib1g-dev automake autoconf
 gawk zip m4 perl

 SRILM 1.5.12:
 apt-get install build-essential gawk tcl-dev csh bzip2 p7zip gzip
 xz-utils wget python

 Moses Decoder SVN 4153 (22 Aug 2011):
 apt-get install build-essential libboost-all-dev libtool zlib1g-dev
 automake autoconf m4 libxmlrpc-c3-dev perl python

 Another option for Ubuntu 9.10 and above is to install the PPA for Do
 Moses Yourself. Then, use "apt-get install domy-ce". Complete
 installation takes about 20 minutes from the Debian/launchpad.net
 repository.

 Like Moses Decoder, DoMY CE is LGPL3. It installs source code images of
 all moses components to the /usr/local/src tree and compiles binaries to
 the /usr/local/lib tree during the installation. The mosesdecoder
 package is updated at least twice every year. If you need updates more
 frequently, you can run svn update on the installed source directory and
 update the lib binaries manually. Researchers who want to install to an
 alternate tree can contact me for custom installation instructions.
 We're working on a GIT update.

 You can read the PPA install instructions here:
 http://www.precisiontranslationtools.com/index.php?option=com_content&id=26

 Regards,
 Tom