The PPA for DoMY CE redistributes the berkeleyaligner as a Debian
package.

The original source and Jar/tarball is here:

http://code.google.com/p/berkeleyaligner/

Tom

On Wed, 26 Oct 2011
08:56:46 +0700, Ngo Hung  wrote:

Hi all,

I am considering to apply
BerkeleyAligner for my task. How can I get the BerkeleyAligner 2.1
?
Thank you and Best regards,

--
Ngo Hung