Hello,

Thanks for all answers.

Also thanks Jehan.
As you might follow moses emails there is an inconsistency problem about
tuning in mert (expressed by Neda)
For reducing this problem everyone offered to tune the system repeatedly
then choosing the best answer.
It is a way of getting rid of local maxima but not exactly catching the
global Maxima but instead trapping in another local one :)
So I think a better solution is needed!