- should we average all the weights in the various moses.ini generated
during these tunings? Would weights really still make sense doing so?

** We do not do this in our lab. We repeat the training phase and then
choose the moses.ini related to the best BLEU tuning.
Yes, it is not a correct job to average the weights, it does not make
sense. Just consider two vector in the space located on two peak of a
function. The average of these two even might be in a valley.

- should we compare the BLEU values of the various tuning and take
as-is (without modifying it) the moses.ini whose BLEU was the closer
to the average of all the BLEUs?

** we choose the best BLEU, hoping we have cached a better optimum point
and use its moses.ini.

Best Regards,