you're right, my info on MSVC is 5yrs out of date
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6618027/long-long-in-c
I've deleted the UINT64 typedef since it's no longer needed
https://github.com/moses-smt/mosesdecoder/commit/1064aaacbe4e7dd0571f35ef0eba3a2efc212859

Marco - you should check in your changes. I'll test it on my machines
and make sure it'll work