Hm. That's interesting. The language should not matter.

1) Do not report results without tuning. They are meaningless. There is
a whole thread on that, look for "Major bug found in Moses". If you
ignore the trollish aspects it contains may good descriptions why this
is a mistake.

2) Assuming it was the same data every time (was it?), without tuning
however I do not quite see where the variance is coming from. This
rather suggests you have something weird in your pipeline. Mgiza is the
only stochastic element there, but usually its results are quite
consistent. For the same weights in your ini-file you should have very
similar results. Tuning would be the part that introduces instability,
but even then these differences would be a little on the extreme end,
though possible.