Hi Hieu,

First a compile:
./bjam --max-kenlm-order=10 --git --prefix=/path/moses/mosesdecoder/
--with-giza=/path/mgiza/mgizapp/inst/
--with-xmlrpc-c=/path/moses/mosesdecoder/opt/
--with-boost=/path/moses/mosesdecoder/opt/
--with-cmph=/path/moses/mosesdecoder/opt/
-j 20

then, a copy:
cp mgiza/mgizapp/inst/bin/* moses/mosesdecoder/instdir/bin/
cp mgiza/mgizapp/inst/lib/* moses/mosesdecoder/instdir/lib/
cp mgiza/mgizapp/inst/scripts/* moses/mosesdecoder/instdir/bin/

With which another copy appears to be needed to use Moses' symal:
cp
moses/mosesdecoder/symal/bin/gcc-4.8/release/link-static/threading-multi/symal
moses/mosesdecoder/bin/symal

Therefore, even if the path to mgiza is provided (--with-giza=/path/mgiza/m
gizapp/inst/), some copying and updated appear to be needed (see also
http://www.statmt.org/moses/?n=Moses.ExternalTools#ntoc3).

*Best Regards,*
Ergun

Ergun Biçici