Thanks. Hieu. I understood now.
Also, Is there any limit of number of words for the translation because
when I use this command: *~/mosesdecoder/bin/moses -f moses.ini*
Then, it translates only some words which are in the beginning. I mean, it
does not consume all words for the translation after Created input-output
object.
Is there any way by which I can control or remove this limit.

Thanks.