Many thanks for your kind interest.
Basically I aim was to find if a training tool exists which can train data
with the following format:
abc=def
Where the right hand is the input and the left hand is the output.
I chose English to UK IPA as an example. I have around 80,000+ strings of
English to IPA. An example is given below:
ˈem=əm
ˈneath=niːθ
ˈshun=ʃʌn
ˈtwas=twɒz
ˈtwen=twiːn
ˈtwen-decks=ˈtwiːn-deks
ˈtwere=twɜːr
ˈtwill=twɪl
ˈtwixt=twɪkst
ˈtwould=twʊd
ˈun=ən
A=eiː
Aˈs=eɪz
A-bomb=ˈeɪ-bɒm
If I had an unknown word like say
superpose
the tool after training should be able to predict
suːpəˈpəʊz
 or something like that. Stress does not matter
I wonder if someone in the MOSES team could come up with a small tool which
can be used for such kind of work. As a linguist, I can assure you that
such a tool would be immensely popular and render great service to the
community.
I need not add that I will download GIZApp and try. I am trying out SciKit,
but the results are not very encouraging.
Many thanks