I think you mixed up input/ouput because in your example at the end, you would like to get pronunciation of a given new word.
input is the left hand side and output is the pron.

If you are able to rework a little bit the right hand side of your data (you need to stretch the phones one by one, based on unique ones)

then the tool you are looking for is this one: https://github.com/sequitur-g2p/sequitur-g2p