Hieu Hoang writes:

> The only other thing I can think of is there's some gunk in the phrase-table,

Thanks, that seems to be it! Now I've experimented with including and
excluding various parts of the phrase-table file, and
it seems like lines like

Konzert ||| [would] ||| 0.2 1 0.2 0.0833333 ||| 0-0 ||| 5 5 1 ||| |||

with brackets are problematic. I removed all lines containing "[" and
then I get output and no segfault. (There are still lines containing
"]", but that doesn't seem to be a problem.)

Is that a bogus line? That is should I know focus on how that
phrase-table file was created, and not on what happens when I try to use
it?