Hi, Marcin.

I am afraid you are correct. I have my Eman and a couple of my students are
using it (we have Neural Monkey, Nematus, t2t and probably already also Marian
in), but it has a rather steep learning curve and it generally has other bells
and whistles that what someone with data and desire for a single model would
ask for.

There were also Makefiles for Moses, but I never tried those.

And Neural Monkey has most of the pre-processing and evaluation in itself.

I guess that commented oneliner snippets are the best thing you can do.

Cheers, O.

26. listopadu 2017 10:41:16 SEČ, Marcin Junczys-Dowmunt <junc...@amu.edu.pl>

Ondrej Bojar (mailto:o...@cuni.cz / bo...@ufal.mff.cuni.cz)
http://www.cuni.cz/~obo