I can really recommend Eman to people interested in spawning dozens of similar
experiments, by deriving new variations from older ones. Eman will take care of
reusing reusable bits and creating new bits as needed. So e.g. corpus
preprocessing, bpe etc. could be reused when you want to try new training
parameters.

The main reason for my little hesitation is that there has been no cleanup and
release of Eman and friends for quite a while. We are actively using it, but
such a polish would be better before trying to get fresh publicity.

Please have a look at the old eman PBML paper and if you think this would match
the intended use for your aimed user group, it would make a great incentive for
us to do this cleanup.

Thanks, O.

26. listopadu 2017 14:31:40 SEČ, Marcin Junczys-Dowmunt <junc...@amu.edu.pl>

Ondrej Bojar (mailto:o...@cuni.cz / bo...@ufal.mff.cuni.cz)