Thanks Matt for the promotion! I’ve been using this ducttape workflow for about
6 months and is pretty happy with it. That’s why I thought it’s time to give it
a bigger audience.

I agree ducttape is a bit under-maintained at this moment (the core code is
left there for ~4 years without any concrete update). But another side of the
fact is that I know some folks who is still using it actively, and that makes
me believe that the core functionality of ducttape is pretty stable. So as long
as I’m not in the situation of defining super-fancy workflows, I guess I’m
pretty comfortable with using ducttape.

Shuoyang