a great morning of birding at westwood nature center yesterday Oct
31st.Among the 41 species of birds seen were ruby crowned and
golden crowned kinglet,yellow rumped,orange crowned,nashville,tennesee, and
palm warblers. all 4 woodpeckers and a yellow bellied
sapsucker. a large flock of ringed bill and franklin gulls.(thanks leslie)
the highlight of the day for me was a redtail hawk sparing with a cooper
hawk in flight.neat!!! thanks to all who attended yesterday(cindy and
katherin) and all those who came to the walks this fall.
I am leaving for Az soon email me if you get down there and we can bird!!!
Have a great winter in Mn(brrrr)!! Vic Lewis