From: Minnesota Birds [mailto:MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU] On Behalf Of
Michael Engh
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2011 10:03 AM
To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: [mou-net] Best Bird While Not Birding?

Philadelphia vireo outside my office window in Arden Hills.

Peregrine falcon perched on ledge of the Minneapolis Midtown Exchange
Bldg above the party room during my daughter's wedding rehearsal dinner.

Black throated blue warbler hitting the family room picture window in
Wayzata and sitting dazed for several minutes on the sill before flying
off.

Mike Engh