I managed 65 species this morning at a few locations across the county.   The
only new bird for the year was a couple of Yellow-bellied Sapsuckers at Rapids
Lake MVNWR.  There were still 17 waterfowl species in the area, but they were
generally in small numbers.  My first non-overwintering Swamp Sparrow of the
year was at Assumption Lake, and 2 more Field Sparrows had joined the 1 at
Rapids Lake MVNWR.  Ruby-crowned Kinglet, Hermit Thrush, and Yellow-rumped
Warbler were all seen in good numbers both Tuesday and today.