I got off to a late start but still did well considering I birded late morning
and early afternoon. Highlights at Rapids Lake MVNWR were Spotted Sandpiper,
House Wren(3), Blue-gray Gnatcatcher, Ruby-crowned Kinglet, Swainson's Thrush,
Black-and-white Warbler(3), Tennessee Warbler (2 male), Orange-crowned Warbler,
Yellow Warbler (2 male), Palm Warbler, and Yellow-rumped Warbler(~25).
Highlights at the Carver Park Reserve rec area were Broad-winged Hawk,
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher(2), Ruby-crowned Kinglet(2), Palm Warbler, Yellow-rumped
Warbler(4), and Clay-colored Sparrow.