The last migrants continue to move through the area. I found a few Alder
Flycatcher and a male Blackburnian Warbler at Rapids Lake MVNWR this morning.
Yellow-headed Blackbird had returned to their favored positions along the north
shore of Rapids Lake as well.  For all I know, they've been there for a couple
weeks, since I haven't been in that area since then.    A male Prothonotary
Warbler was along the northwest shore of Rapids Lake.  They are somewhat
reliable(though not easy to see) along the northwest shore.  I just don't get
over to that area often especially in the summer, because it's normally so
overgrown.     Another male Prothonotary Warbler was along the northwest shore
of Long Lake.   Grassland birds included: Eastern Towhee, Clay-colored, Field,
Savannah, Grasshopper, and Henslow's Sparrow.  In rural Carver County I found
my first Dickcissel of the year along Cty. Rd. 152.  A few other June birds are
below.

June 1 Carver Park Reserve

Black-billed Cuckoo 1
Philadelphia Vireo 1
Ovenbird 2
Northern Waterthrush 1
Brewster's Warbler 1 male (additionally heard a rough Blue-winged song
transform into a repeated Golden-winged song in a different area)
Blue-winged Warbler 6
Tennessee Warbler 5 (3 male and 2 female)
Cerulean Warbler 1 male
Canada Warbler 1 male
Henslow's Sparrow 2

June 2 Carver Park Reserve

Sharp-shinned Hawk 1
Black-billed Cuckoo 1
Blue-headed Vireo 1
Ovenbird 1
Golden-winged Warbler 1 heard only(likely the Brewster's)
Blue-winged Warbler 3
Tennessee Warbler 2 male
Wilson's Warbler 1 male