From: Minnesota Birds [mailto:MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU] On Behalf Of Alan
Stankevitz
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 3:10 PM
To: MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [mou-net] Pine Siskins

Very strange... I have had a few Pine Siskins that have stuck around since
Winter but this afternoon there must be hundreds of Pine Siskins in the trees
nearby. The sound of zzzziiipppp... is everywhere. I have never seen/heard so
many Pine Siskins and usually they are gone by April.

Alan Stankevitz
Near Hokah in Houston County