I have only a couple Pine Siskins but ANY at this date is unprecedented in our
yard.
On the other hand 100-200 Goldfinch have been the norm for the past two weeks.
This past weekend at the store 9 out of 10 customers reported incredible
numbers of goldfinches,
whether someone who had never had any and were seeing 20,  or experienced
 bird feeders seeing hundreds.

Also, both Saturday and Sunday I received numerous calls asking, " What is the
little blue bird at
my feeders. Never have had so many people seeing Indigo Buntings singly and in
multiples.
Several inquiries about females and molting males.

Easily 1000# of Nyjer went out the doorover the weekend.

Many customers seeing their first Orchard Orioles, as well.

John Nelson
Good Thunder MN